Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
Esther is an independent certified professional coach specialising in executive leadership coaching and career transition coaching. She works with leaders to step fully into their potential and to attain a higher level of self awareness, smarter goal setting and lower stress levels. She enjoys working with women who want to-have a successful career / job, balanced with a fulfilled personal life. Her typical customers are director-level and above leaders, as well as high potential talent within multinational corporations and organisations. If you want to get ready for the next step in your career and / or work better with your teams.
Prior to becoming a trained coach in 2009, Esther has a successful 20 year career as global marketing professional within several Fortune 500 corporations and small start-up environments, in the FMCG/Consumer Goods sector (Colgate-Palmolive; Clairol; Procter & Gamble), in Health Care (Novartis OTC; jeCare) and the New Media industry (Agency.com). She is an experienced global leader of multi-functional and multi-cultural teams and has worked in complex matrix structures of multinational corporations, in Europe and the USA. She is an expert in brand management and the development of communication strategies and plans.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), London.
- Associated Certified Coach (ACC) with the ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching, Center of Right Relationship (CRR)
- Certified practitioner with The Leadership Circle, a 360 degree assessment that measures leadership competencies and the inner assumptions that drive behavior
- Certified practitioner of Firo-B
- Facilitation training: Art of Hosting; Applied Improvisation
- Chapter Leader ICF Suisse Romande
- Board member of OWIT Lake Geneva