The Geneva Coach Alliance was created by a small group of CTI coaches whose mission is to spread Co-active excellence in the Lake Geneva area and provide the local community with a new “modus operandi” in how they choose to exist – both professionally and personally.
Today, the Geneva Coach Alliance provides a platform for certified prfessional co-active coaches (CPCC’s). It aims to better respond to the needs of larger corporate clients who are looking for high quality coaches on a larger scale, offering a full range of services. Some of these clients include The Global Fund; CERN; Bacardi; DP World; Atkins Plc; Polo Ralph Lauren; etc.
The Geneva Coach Alliance team includes coaches with different profiles/different areas of expertise, thus we are able to offer a full range of services, both in coaching as well as in training and consulting. Our team offers and promotes training courses, workshops and consulting services, as well as coaching and mentoring programs on the following topics:
- Career Transition (as a result of redundancy, resignation, relocation, family break, potential burn out or “time to chase the dream”)
- Leadership Development: 1) for new leaders, 2) for women leaders
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Relocation: Integration and Well Being
- HR Training & Consulting specialized in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
- Team Coaching